What is MAMA2019?
It's an annual(?) contest to guess Dr. Dunn's time in a marathon (that's a 26.2 mile race for the non-runners.)
When is the race and where is it?
The Peak to Creek Marathon is Saturday, October 26, 2019 in Jonas Ridge, NC
What are the rules for MAMA2019?
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Friday, October 25, 2019
- The contest is open to anyone interested or foolish enough to enter.
- One entry per person...but you can earn more:
- Guesses should be formatted hh:mm:ss. DNF is a fair guess also.
- Official time is determined by my chip time in race results
- Price Is Right Rules: guess too high and you lose.
- In the unlikely event of a tie the winner will be determined by drawing a name from a hat.
What do I get if I win?
Bragging rights until the next MAMA and a fabulous prize that will be determined at a later date. (I'll probably pick up something when I got the race.)
How do I enter?
1. You can use the Contact Us form below and just enter your guess in the "Notes To The Doctor" section
2. Send an email to [email protected]m. Please put your guess in the Subject line.